Unleash shackles on Import of Remanufactured Capital Goods
Jayakrishnan, The Hindu Business Line, 5-Sep-'07
- Jet Airways employees seek President's intervention for salary dues, emergency funds to airline April 20, 2019Amid uncertainty over the future course of the carrier, two employees' unions have now written to the President and the PM. In separate but similarly-worded letters this week, the Society for Welfare of Indian Pilots and Jet Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Welfare Association have requested help in clearing their outstanding salary dues.
- RIL denies violating US sanctions on Venezuela April 20, 2019In a statement, Reliance said reports suggesting that it was involved in an arrangement that leads to cash payment for oil supplies to Venezuelan national oil company PDVSA via third parties are "false and reckless".
- Panel to review approval of B737 Max controls April 20, 2019
- No Jet, but tulips still bloom for Indians on tour April 20, 2019Tulips are in full bloom in Holland’s Keukenhof Gardens, a 45-minute drive from Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport where a Jet Airways flight used to land daily at 8.15am with tourists from Mumbai and the rest of India. A large number of these tourists were on group tours organized by Indian travel companies.
- TikTok parent plans to pump $1bn into India April 19, 2019by the ban on TikTok in India, the popular Chinese short video app's parent ByteDance remains "very optimistic" and plans to invest $1 billion in the country over three years.
- Long notice periods are fuelling counter-offers April 19, 2019Organisations are strictly adhering to the rule of long notice periods. This, recruitment agencies say, is not only hindering the process of hiring but is also fuelling counter-offers. Companies are increasingly investing in the learning and development of people, which is why losing a candidate and hiring a new one has become a costly affair.
- Jaypee buyers demand suspension of EMIs April 19, 2019Called for a meeting by crisis-hit Jaypee Group, a section of homebuyers on Friday boycotted the meet and protested here against huge delay in possession of their apartments. They demanded that banks should be asked to suspend monthly equated-monthly instalment (EMI) for the time being to provide some relief.
- Mallya accuses SBI of wasting taxpayers' money April 19, 2019Days after a UK high court judge refused to dismiss an interim order freezing nearly 260,000 pounds in one of his London bank accounts, the 63-year-old issued a string of statements on Twitter to allege that the SBI led consortium of PSU banks were wrongly going after him in the UK courts.